Baked Acorn Squash with Apple Stuffing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a square baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Place the squash cut-side down in a baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the squash is baking, combine the apples, celery, onion, margarine, and 2 T water in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Turn the squash cut-side up.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Divide the apple mixture to fill the cavities of the squash.
- Bake the stuffed squash halves, covered with foil, for 30 minutes more.
- Serve hot.