Fall harvest is one of our favorite seasons on the farm! Our pumpkins are ripe in the field and it’s time for apple picking. Field trips or farm/orchard tours in the fall can be fun for kids of all ages … and parents or chaperones!
Fall Tours September-October
2017 Fall Tours May Be Booked Now!
Your tour includes:
- Chug-chug around the farm on a tractor-pulled wagon ride
- Try your hand at apple picking
- See how pumpkins grow in the field and pick one to take home
- Learn about bees and how important they are on a farm. Later, you can see live bees making honey in the observational bee hive.
- Explore PlayLand and run off a little energy
- Bring your lunch (or purchase food from Karen’s Kitchen) and enjoy a lovely picnic.
- Click the red circle to book your tour!
- Minimum tour charge is $78/tour
- Tours are $6.50/student.
- One free teacher per tour plus one free chaperone per two students. Additional chaperones $3 each.
- If you have more than 30 total people (children and adults combined), you must book multiple tour times. We are unable to accommodate more than 30 people per tour.
Tips for a great tour:
- Remember that we are a working farm. There may be uneven surfaces or paths around the attractions and orchards.
- Please dress appropriately for a day outdoors. You may want a hat and sunglasses. Wear comfortable shoes and remember that you may encounter some mud after a rain.
- Bring Sharpies to label apple bags and pumpkins.
- Optional: Bring a plastic grocery bag for each child to hold pumpkin.